Ms. Meisel has been a Field instructor and adjunct faculty member at Rutgers, the Graduate School of Social work and taught not for profit management classes at Mercer County Community college. She has been a frequent speaker at conferences on topics relating to not for profit management, strategic planning and resource development. She has served on both local and statewide not for profit boards including serving as President of the Jewish Family Service Agencies of New Jersey and on the Executive Committee of the Addiction providers of New Jersey.
Ms. Meisel, continues to serve as a Peer Reviewer for the Council on Accreditation for Agencies serving Families and Children ensuring that those agencies adhere to the best practice standards for not for profit management. She is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in NJ, a graduate of the Rutgers, School of Social Work. Ms. Meisel received the Community Leader of the Year award (2014 ) from the Princeton Chamber of Commerce, Association of Jewish Family & Children’s Service National Leadership Award (2015)
She and her husband, Arthur Meisel still live in Princeton and have three adult children, Seth (Anna), Micah (Rachel), and Rachel (Morgan) and eight grandchildren, Zachery, Ava, Stella, Andrew, Louisa, Owen, Sadie and Eli.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, New Jersey 1994-present
- Mercer County Mental Health Professional Advisory Committee 2000-present
- National Association of Social Workers 1973-present
- President, NJ Association of Jewish Family Service Agencies 2001-2003
- Human Resources Advisory Committee of Mercer County 2000-2006
- NJ Association for Addiction Treatment Providers 1992-1997
- AJFCA Annual Conference Distinguished Service Award 2016
- AJFCA Annual Conference Leadership Award 2015
- United Way of Greater Mercer County Community Partner Award 2015
- Jewish Federation of Princeton Mercer Bucks Community Builders Award 2014
- Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce Community Leader Award 2013
- United Way of Greater Mercer County Gayle B. Crews Memorial Award 2010